Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MIGRAINES are a real pain!

A man goes to the doctor with a long history of migraine headaches. When the doctor gets his history and gives him an exam, he discovers that the man has tried practically every therapy known for his migraines and STILL no improvement.

“Listen,” says the doctor, “I have migraines, too, and the advice I’m going to give you isn’t really anything I learned in medical school. But, it is advice that I’ve gotten from my own experience. When I have a migraine, I go home, get in a nice hot bathtub, and soak for a while.”

The doctor continued, “Then I have my wife sponge me off with the hottest water I can stand, especially around the forehead. This helps a little. Then I get out of the tub, take her into the bedroom, and even if my head is killing me, I force myself to have sex with her. Almost always, the headache is immediately gone. Now, give it a try, and come back and see me in five weeks.”

Five weeks later, the patient returns with a big grin. “Doc! I took your advice and it works! It REALLY WORKS! I’ve had migraines for fifteen years and this is the FIRST time anyone has ever helped me!”

“Well,” says the physician, “I’m glad I could help.”

“By the way, Doc,” the patient adds, “You have a really nice house.”

I don't think that really works. Migraines are the worst! A friend of ours suffered from great head pains until she started taking Reliv Classic: She would have to lock herself away in a black room with no sound for hours. She's been head ache free for 17 years now and the only difference is a Reliv shake twice a day.

I've become an Independent Distributor of Reliv products because they are helping me. My arthritis in my legs, hips and knees are no longer a daily issue. I'm loosing weight and gaining energy.

The modern diet of processed foods and prepackaged meals is starving our bodies of the nutrients we need for good health. The results: sluggishness, poor sleep patterns, reduced ability to fight infection, slow healing and excess weight gain, among others. Most of us are simply not enjoying the quality of life we should be. Relìv Classic® Relìv Now® That’s where Relìv’s essential nutrition formulas come in. Relìv Classic® and Relìv Now®, combine cutting-edge technology with the highest quality ingredients to give your body everything it needs for optimal performance. With Relìv you can feel good — every day.

There’s more to optimal women’s health than just balancing hormones. SoySentials women’s daily protective supplement’s unique blend of soy protein, potent antioxidants, probiotics and herbs provides the most complete women’s nutritional formula available. In addition to easing the symptoms of menopause and PMS, ingredients work together to promote bone health, support the immune system and keep your body performing at its peak. Take control — and take care — with SoySentials.

Bioavailability. To be effective, nutrients must be in a form that is readily absorbed by the body. Every Relìv product utilizes a delivery system that is uniquely suited to the nutrients in that formula. This ensures quick, optimal absorption for improved efficacy.

Synergism. Many vitamins and minerals only perform at their best when combined with other nutrients. This is called synergism, and it’s the key to why Relìv’s balanced formulas seem to work when other supplements don’t.

Optimal Nutrition. Relìv goes beyond minimum daily requirements to follow the standard of optimal nutrition, developed by researchers who have shown that higher levels of key nutrients are essential to good health and well-being.

Guaranteed Quality Ingredients. Our ingredients come from the most reputable suppliers and undergo rigorous testing when they first enter our plant, and again each step in the manufacturing process. And because we own our manufacturing facility, we are able to ensure product purity and potency in every can — guaranteed.

Make sure and email me for more information or if you want to try Reliv today.

No comments:

Post a Comment